24小时热门版块排行榜    

查看: 386  |  回复: 0
当前主题已经存档。

chemmu

[交流] 达芬奇密码英语

Transcript and Translation

The symbols are a language
符号是一门语言

They can help us understand our past
可以帮助我们认知过去

Professor Langdon
兰登教授

The Chief of Police would like your assistance
中司局局长希望你协助调查

I am not sure how much help I am gonna be here this evening
我不知道今晚过来能帮上多大的忙

Dear god!
天啊!

A murder that hides a message
凶案背后藏匿着惊天秘密

He did this himself, in his own blood?
这些字是他用自己的血写的?

Is it possible?
这可能吗?

A code
密码

This is a message your grandfather left you
这是你祖父留给你的谶语

He left us
是留给我们的

Only he can break
只有他才能破解

Professor, hurry!
教授,快点!

Demons, omens, codes, monks, Da Vinci...
恶魔,征兆,密码,僧侣,达.芬奇...

Professor Langdon, you're in grave danger
兰登教授,你现在危在旦夕

Sir Leigh Teabing
雷•提彬先生

Langdon, a dramatic late-night arrival. What can an old cripple do for you?
罗伯特,阁下突然深夜造访,老瘸子我有什么可以为您效劳的?

I'm into something here that I can not understand
有件事情让我百思不得其解

We're in the middle of a war, one that has been going on forever, to protect a secret so powerful, that if revealed, it would devastate the very foundations of mankind.
我们正陷入一场战争,一场无休无止的战争,而这一切都是为了保守一个惊天秘密。如果它真相大白,人类将毁于一旦。

What are you talking about?
你在说什么?

You asked what would be worth killing for
你问我究竟为了什么而滥杀无辜

Witness the biggest cover-up in human history
那就看我如何揭开人类历史上最大的秘密

You're not gonna make it
你搞不定的

You're saying all of this is real?
你是说所有这一切都是真的?

Real enough to kill for
千真万确,即使血流成河也在所不惜

Hurry up!
快!

No!
不要!
回复此楼
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖
相关版块跳转 我要订阅楼主 chemmu 的主题更新
普通表情 高级回复(可上传附件)
信息提示
请填处理意见