24小时热门版块排行榜    

查看: 485  |  回复: 1

情缘随风

金虫 (正式写手)

[交流] 再别康桥(双语版) 已有1人参与

Very quietly I take my leave
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。

The floatingheart growing in the sludge
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草。

That pool under the shade of elm trees
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heep silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away  
不带走一片云彩。

原文:http://emulate.diandian.com/meiwen20130502
回复此楼

» 猜你喜欢

» 本主题相关价值贴推荐,对您同样有帮助:

关注更多英语的那些事儿:http://emulate.diandian.com/
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖

求知者001

荣誉版主 (知名作家)

全球通,能否?!

优秀版主优秀版主优秀版主


小木虫: 金币+0.5, 给个红包,谢谢回帖
汉语诗歌的美妙之处,有时候英文是无法替代的。不过还是有很多地方可以学习的
人生最曼妙的风景,是内心的淡定与从容。
2楼2013-05-02 15:46:18
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖
相关版块跳转 我要订阅楼主 情缘随风 的主题更新
普通表情 高级回复 (可上传附件)
信息提示
请填处理意见