24小时热门版块排行榜    

查看: 1348  |  回复: 11
当前主题已经存档。
当前只显示满足指定条件的回帖,点击这里查看本话题的所有回帖

nklgs

铜虫 (初入文坛)

[交流] 商务英语900句精选

http://www.easytoeasy.com/productshow.asp?articleid=350

怎么不能上传?

[ Last edited by wfcicsd on 2007-5-18 at 20:26 ]
回复此楼
欢迎访问我的网站: http://www.easytoeasy.com/
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖

longol

铜虫 (著名写手)

701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the
quantity we need.
我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。
702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
请您把商品货号告诉我们。
703 Could you give me an indication of the price?
您能提供一个参考价吗?
704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we
are interested in.
希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。
705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?
你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。
707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen
carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。
708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand
bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200
ones with details.
我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘
将不胜感激。
709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens
and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产
品。
710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at
this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。
711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。
712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive
quotations are acceptable.
必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。
713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't
received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly
appreciated.
上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不
甚感谢。
714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。
716 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its
nearest equivalent.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。
717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so
that we can work out the offers.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
718 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how
many you can supply.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。
719 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。
720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an
order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。
721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we
shall send you our order.
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。
722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to
help us make the decision.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。
723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
请告知可供现货的数量。
724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。
725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big
quantities.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。
726 We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。
727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations
and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考
虑。
728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional
quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。
729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on
a document.-against-acceptance basis.
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。
730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or
trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。
731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to
know what quantity discounts you allow.
我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。
732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery
within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with
you.
贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。
733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential
and hope you can offer us that guarantee.
我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。
734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this
trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all
delivery dates.
即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。
735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese
chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before
the end of May?
欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。
736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax
indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of
shipment.
我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发
货日期。
737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for
dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。
738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order
exceeding 400 sets?
能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。
739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you
will make some special concessions.
由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。
740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices
would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would
help.
我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即
便只有2%或3%也行。
741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you
quote us FOB prices.
得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。
742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
请告知你方大概要订多少?
743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send
you our price list for your reference.
我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。
744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were
impressed with our selection of toys.
我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。
745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and
in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。
746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you
asked for in your inquiry.
我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。
747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your
delivery date.
我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。
748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport
facilities you require.
很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。
749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我们可提供送货上门服务。
750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on
the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。
751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF
New York.
随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。
752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
贵方所要样品另行邮寄。
753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order
without delay.
我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。
754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our
products.
这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。
755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little
ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。
756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will
be dealt with promptly.
希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。
757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
希望我们能就此价格达成交易。
758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。
759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now
because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't
make you a direct offer.
因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。
761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer
terminates on 20th July.
上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。
762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices
tend only to attract that upper end of the market.
我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。
763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering
you the following subject to our final confirmation.
关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。
764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer
will remain open within 3 days.
应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。
765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as
follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订
单。
766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。
767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later
than December 15.
此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。
768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the
terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。
769 This price is subject to change without notice.
此价格可以不经通知自行调整。
770 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.
本报盘以货物未售出为条件。
771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new
price will be effective tomorrow.
现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。
772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven't received your reply within
five days.
如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。
773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since
24th April.
按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。
774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won't miss this opportunity.
因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。
775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our
general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。
776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to
our written acceptance.
此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。
777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders
received on or before 31st May.
5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。
778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of
38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.
我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。
779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after
which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。
780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at
today's rate of exchange.
这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。
781 I think your price is on the high side.
我认为贵方价格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
你方价格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at
this price.
如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
这种商品的竞争非常激烈。
785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I
believe.
我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.
德国报价比你们的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at
cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market
price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me
your cards and put them on the table.
如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other
suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little
chance to get the business.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14%
cheaper.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be
the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
797 What's your counter-offer?
您的还价是多少?
798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has
gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is
quite reasonable.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get
from our competitors, I'm afraid.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。
昨天晚上,机会来敲我的门,当我赶忙关闭报警器,拉开保险栓,打开防盗门时,它已经走了……
10楼2006-11-07 22:04:26
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖
查看全部 12 个回答

longol

铜虫 (著名写手)

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.     
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage.
这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

6 I missed my train.            

7 I haven't nothing to declare.  我没申报的东西。

8 it's all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.  我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 we have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 sorry, they are already full.   抱歉,全部满了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.

20 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation.      我想预订。

23 the sooner, the better.            越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.   我要再确认一下
我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 my reservation number is 2991.

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.     我要预订一张从
洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 the laundry is not dry enough.    衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 this stain is really stubborn.    这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 the train is comfortable.      
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托运行李。

37 he guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 the stations are always full of people。

39 I hope you have a good trip.   祝你旅途愉快。

40 you need to transfer at central station.
你必须在中央车站换车

41 how long are you going to stay here?

42 do you have anything to declare?

43 what's the purpose of your visit?

44 what time does the ship leave?

45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 when would you like to return/go?
你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?           一张去那
边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration?   入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班机诞误多长时间?

64 What's the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed?  这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?      对不起,请问
飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给一份海关申报表好吗?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where's a tax-free shop?     免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什么时间到登机门?

74 Could you help me find my baggage?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next
Monday?

78 What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?

82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
给我有折扣吗?

84 What time does the plane take off?
飞机何时起飞呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

87 Is it direct train?             这是直达车吗?

88 What platform does the train leave from?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

89 By what time should I check in?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

90 What is the boarding time?     何时登机呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超额行李费多少钱?

92 Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?

93 Can I bring this on the plane?
这件我可以带上飞机吗?

94 What is the gate number?    登机门是几号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
车上有预订座位吗?

96 Where is gate six?       6号登机门在哪儿?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

98 Has this seat number started boarding?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗?

99 Where is the ticket office?    售票处在哪儿?

100 How long is the ticket valid?
这车票有效期多久?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?

102 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?        请你告诉我我的
预订号码好吗?

104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?

107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?

108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?

109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?

110 May I see a timetable?  我可以看时刻表吗?

111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

113 Do you have any other flights?

114 When would you like to leave?

115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?

117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?

118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?   火车还要
多少分钟就要到达呢?

119 Is this a daily flight?      这是每日航班吗?


120 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?

121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?

122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

123 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地。

124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.    最迟要在8
点30分到达机场。

125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。

126 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。

128 Let me see your passport, please.

129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of
you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

138 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我们会心中有数,
知道你们需要什幺了。

140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend
all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?       你们不
愿意在北京多待一天吗?

144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想
这样做,但恐怕不行了。

145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

146 Thank you for you cooperation.

147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.  我们已经很顺利地把活
动日程安排好了。

148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your
friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些
细节有意见的话,请提出来。

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here我们真诚地希望你们在这
里过得愉快。

152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
昨天晚上,机会来敲我的门,当我赶忙关闭报警器,拉开保险栓,打开防盗门时,它已经走了……
4楼2006-11-07 21:58:24
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖

longol

铜虫 (著名写手)

我来补充

153 Welcome to our factory.

154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.              
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

155 You'll know our products better after this visit.

156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

157 Then we could look at the production line.

158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.          墙上的图表是工
艺流程表。

159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.  表述着每道工艺间
的衔接情况。

160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。

161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is
decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

166 Quality is even more important than quantity.

167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?

169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?

171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

172 What's your general impression, may I ask?

173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我
们可以合作。

177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大
到中国市场。

178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of
establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.     
洽谈中请你们多加关照。

181 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。

182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。

183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

185 You may be interested in only some of the items.  你也许对某些产品感兴
趣。

186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.     这些产品在国内外很受
欢迎。

188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经验。

191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the
competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about
your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

195 We also hope to expand our business with you.  我们也希望与贵公司扩大
贸易往来。

196 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。

197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her
foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

199 Seeing is believing.         百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your
foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual
benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export
business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment
environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into
consideration.
当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。

214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.  我认为你推
销时不会有任何困难。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。

216 It's up to you to decide.    这主要取决于你。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.   
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract.       这是我们的合同。

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order请过目一下,看看是
否一切妥当。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled
to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the
contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
你对这一条款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and
commercial integrity is maintained.   重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our
negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。

237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。

239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们
要的是原件,不是传真件。

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

242 I will keep you posted.   我会与你保持联络。

243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?

244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉
突然找您,但我真的很心烦。

245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?    到底发生什么事让您如
此发愁?

246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好?

251 Our clients want a replacement.
我们的客户要求换货。

252 It's a bit too hard.         这有点太难了吧。

253 It's only the background color that's not identical. 这仅仅是图案的底
色不同而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
这个解决办法还比较合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我们那里。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

263 It does appear that way.看起来好象是这样的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to
take delivery.
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?  你们知道残损部分的
百分比吗?

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of
the damage.
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why
they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or
during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent
condition.
货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the
goods weren't handled properly.
那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to
the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

275 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。

276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

277 Has your company done any research in this field?   
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing
to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.  
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few
comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

281 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?

282 Would you let me know your fax number?

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反
对案吗?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.           
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding
item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

289 I see. Let's break now.

290 Shall we take a break?

291 Let us take a break now.

292 Let me suggest we take a break.

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.              
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential
to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.          凡事总有例外。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

301 I would like to ask you a question.我想问你一个问题。

302 Yes. Please do.                 好,请说。

303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道你是否愿
意立即回答。

305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.  
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
昨天晚上,机会来敲我的门,当我赶忙关闭报警器,拉开保险栓,打开防盗门时,它已经走了……
5楼2006-11-07 21:58:48
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖

longol

铜虫 (著名写手)

306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.   请你尽量放
慢说话速度。

308 I will try.     我会试试看。

309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with
respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular
markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month
is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?

315 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

317 You are welcome.

318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

319 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。

320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.     请记得这不是最后
的回答。

321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.   
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.   为了讨论,假设我方不
同意

323 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

324 Such data is confidential.这样的资料为机密资料。

325 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

326 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

327 We need them urgently.我们急需这些资料。

328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we
acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

331 May I speak to your boss?

332 Give me someone who can speak English.

333 Is there anyone who can speak English?

334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.我想请你们负责人讲话。

335 I would like to talk to your chief.我想请你们主管讲话。

336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要请王先生讲话。

337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能请李先生讲话吗?

338 When is he expected to be back?他什么时候回来?

339 Do you know when he will be back?

340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?  你能否告诉我陈先生何
时会回来?

341 Who is this, please?      请问你是哪一位?

342 Who is calling, please?       请问你是谁?

343 May I have your name?       请问你姓名?

344 Whom are you calling?         你要找谁?

345 Will you please spell his name for me?请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

346 Please say it again.           请再说一遍。

347 Would you speak a little louder?

348 Will you speak up, please?   请你大声一点。

349 Will you speak more slowly?  请你说慢一点。

350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地。

351 He is not in now.          他现在不在这里。

352 He has not come in yet.        他还没有来。

353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
昨天晚上,机会来敲我的门,当我赶忙关闭报警器,拉开保险栓,打开防盗门时,它已经走了……
6楼2006-11-07 22:00:20
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖
普通表情 高级回复(可上传附件)
信息提示
请填处理意见