24小时热门版块排行榜    

查看: 187  |  回复: 0
当前主题已经存档。

7597121

[交流] 在国外如何电话定房

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?



Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

汤姆:我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?



Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?



Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

汤姆:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。



Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。



Tom: What is the price of the suite?

汤姆:价格如何?



Front Desk: It is US$ 280 per night.

前台:每晚280美元。



Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

汤姆:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。



Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。



Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

汤姆:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?



Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。



Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

汤姆:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?



Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?



Tom: My name is Tom Zhang.

汤姆:我叫汤姆,张。



Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?

前台:您能拼读一下吗?



Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G.

汤姆:T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。



Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

前台:谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?



Tom: About three days.

汤姆:大约三天。



Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。



Front Desk: Thank you. See you.

汤姆:谢谢。明天见。
回复此楼
已阅   回复此楼   关注TA 给TA发消息 送TA红花 TA的回帖
相关版块跳转 我要订阅楼主 7597121 的主题更新
普通表情 高级回复 (可上传附件)
信息提示
请填处理意见