7月14投稿，当时显示“Submitted to Journal”，今天一看是“submissions sent back to author”
Thank you for submitting your work to Powder Technology. Before we pass on manuscripts to the Journal Editor, who is responsible for the scientific assessment, we perform an initial check against formal technical criteria (structure of submission, adherence to the Guide for Authors and English language usage).
We regret to inform you that your manuscript does not meet the Journal's required standard. Please make changes/corrections as detailed in the comments below.
Your manuscript is now located in your main menu under "Submissions Sent Back to Authors". To resubmit your manuscript, please follow the below steps (Please do not submit this paper as a New Submission.):
* Press "submissions sent back to author" link in your main menu
* Press "edit submission" and then "attach files".
* In the "attach file" step please upload the corrected files.
NOTE: Please ensure you have also uploaded the "Response to Technical Check Results" which is a reply to each of the comments mentioned below under the dropdown menu "Response to Technical Check Results". Without this completed your manuscript cannot be further processed. Please visit the following site for more information on Responses to Technical Check Results: http://help.elsevier.com/app/answers/detail/p/7923/a_id/258/
* Build your pdf and approve your submission so that it will be sent to the journal.
PLEASE NOTE: Resubmission is not a guarantee that your submission will subsequently proceed to the peer review process, which is a decision to be made at the sole discretion of the journal editor.
PLEASE NOTE: Powder Technology would like to enrich online articles by displaying interactive figures that help the reader to visualize and explore your research results. For this purpose, we would like to invite you to upload figures in the MATLAB .FIG file format as supplementary material to our online submission system. Elsevier will generate interactive figures from these files and include them with the online article on SciVerse ScienceDirect. If you wish, you can submit .FIG files along with your revised submission.
1. The Highlights do not meet the requirements. Please amend your Highlights so that they consist of 3 to 5 brief bullet points which convey the core findings of your work. Please ensure EACH bullet point does NOT exceed 85 characters (including spaces). Please see http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/authorsview.authors/highlights for more information.
2. Please remove the text provided with the graphical image.
3. The cover letter must be submitted with manuscript and must contain a statement that the article is ORIGINAL and unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
4. The manuscript should be typed with double-line spacing. Please check.
With ever-increasing standards of excellence in both research and publishing, it is in an author's best interest to make sure his/her paper is in its best possible form when submitted for publication - that includes the quality of the written English, accurate illustrations, adherence to the Guide for Authors, and the presentation of factual, accurate data.
If you have difficulty with the English language or your illustrations, you may consult a professional editing service. There are numerous services available throughout the world.
To find out about Elsevier Language Editing Services please visit; http://webshop.elsevier.com/languageservices/
For Elsevier Illustration Services please visit; http://webshop.elsevier.com/illustrationservices/
Use of these or any other Language Editing or Illustration Services is not mandatory, and will not guarantee selection for peer review or acceptance for publication in an Elsevier journal or any other publication. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions at the link below:
http://elsevier.com/wps/find/ter ... ome/termsconditions