I am serving as Guest Editor with Prof. Dr. Mingtsz Chen and Prof. Dr. Che-Lun Hung of the Special Issue "Advances in Polyelectrolytes" of the open access journal Polymers (ISSN 2073-4360, IF 4.329, https://mdpi.com/journal/polymers). I would like to invite you to contribute a research or review article to this issue. More information can be found at the Special Issue website:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/pol ... er_gel_electrolytes
We would like to share the exciting news with you that POLYMERS just received the new IF 4.329, ranking 18/88 (Q1) in the WoS category of Polymer Science. Please accept our sincere thanks to all of you for the attention, support and contribution in the past years.
Taking this opportunity, we kindly invite you to contribute a paper and try to publish in the coming issues with the new high IF. If you are able to submit by 30 August 2021, please do not hesitate to let me know, and a 400-CHF APC discount will be issued to your account (if it is the first time for the corresponding author to submit a paper to Polymers, the discount can be upgraded to 600 CHF).
• High Visibility—Indexed by various databases (including SCIE (WoS), Scopus, and PubMed (PMC)).
• Fast Processing—A first decision is provided to authors approximately 12.5 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken within 3.6 days.
• Follow-Up Promotion—The Polymers promotion team provides a FREE post-publication promotion service to increase exposure of the paper to targeted audiences.
Article Processing Charge
The article processing charge (APC) for each accepted paper is 2200 Swiss Francs (CHF), which includes an English editing service. Reviewer and IOAP (https://mdpi.com/ioap) discounts are available and can be used toward reducing the APC.
1. Open the Special Issue website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/pol ... er_gel_electrolytes
2. Click the button “Submit to Special Issue” on the upper left of the website.
3. Follow the steps, filling in the required information and uploading the manuscript files.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. If you need more time to prepare your paper, please also feel free to let me know.
Prof. Dr. Ming-Jay Deng
Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Chemistry, Providence University
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org