The South China Normal University (SCNU) in Guangzhou has the following vacancy for a research fellow/tenure track position
General description: Leading research on the epitaxial growth of GaN based quantum nanostructures for optical, electrical and electrochemical devices
In 2017 a new research group, led by Prof. Richard Noetzel, National Distinguished Professor, has been established at South China Normal University.
• Focus is the realization and exploitation of novel GaN based epitaxial quantum nanostructures, grown by molecular beam epitaxy, for optical, electrical and electrochemical devices.
• Prof. Richard Noetzel has more than 25 years experience in the field. He pioneered the direct growth of epitaxial semiconductor nanostructures and their applications.
• Prof. Richard Noetzel has an excellent collaboration and research network in Europe and China with opportunities for oversees research stays.
Within the research field of epitaxial GaN semiconductor quantum nanostructures, the successful applicant will lead and develop a research direction in one or more of the areas of
• growth by molecular beam epitaxy,
• advanced evaluation of the structural, electronic and optical performance,
• devices for electrical, optical and electrochemical applications.
• The research will be carried out at the South China Academy of Advanced Optoelectronics (AOE), see http://aoe.scnu.edu.cn.
• The position will offer excellent career development opportunities with competitive salary based on western standards.
• The salary is based on qualification, details: http://rsc.scnu.edu.cn/a/20180719/595.html
• Excellent PhD degree in Physics or Physical Chemistry.
• Strong research, publication and fund raising record in experimental condensed-matter physics.
• Previous experience in at least one of the areas of epitaxial growth of nitride based semiconductors, preferably by molecular beam epitaxy, evaluation of the physical properties and device applications.
• Strong leadership qualifications to successfully develop a group of Master and PhD students.
• Application criteria for the Youth 1000 Talents Program of China should be fulfilled.
Applications together with three recommendation letters should be send to email@example.com, South China Normal University, Higher Education Mega Center, 510006, Guangzhou, Building 5, Room 433.
[ 来自版块群 广东 ]