SCI期刊-Journal of Toxicology-Call for Papers
期刊名称：Journal of Toxicology
特刊主题：The Toxic effects of Chemicals on Aquatic Organisms: Monitoring and Assessment
目前，刊物已经进入Web of Science,已经是SCI刊物，预计2018年6月出第一次影响因子
CALL FOR PAPERS
Pollution on the earth is ubiquitous across ecosystems from the land to the ocean. Various sources contribute to pollutions including industrial (e.g., chemicals), agricultural (e.g., pesticides), and domestic (e.g., transportation) pollutants ecosystems and substrate environment (e.g., contamination in water). The extensive use and discharge of these chemicals in environment will induce toxicology and may impair biological communities. Due to the lack of target specificity, these chemicals can cause severe and persistent toxic effects on non-target aquatic species, including bacteria, invertebrates and vertebrates. Different degrees of biological response have been presented according to intensities of different chemicals.
The topic covers new monitoring technologies and environment assessment of chemicals. Knowledge and understanding of these conditions have led to the development of new monitoring and assessment technologies based on biological and chemical methods. We invite investigators to contribute original research articles as well as review articles that will stimulate the continuing efforts to understand above aspects.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• The scientific methods for monitoring and assessment: scaling methods, the use of biological indicators/biomarkers, dynamic and commitment models, pollution indices, etc.
• The design and development of sampling techniques, methods and monitoring systems of chemicals
• Methods and procedures of pollution risk assessment
• Consequences on monitoring and assessment methods as results of new trending
• New laboratory techniques of emerging pollutants quantification