A postdoctoral research associate position is available for the synthesis and testing of redox-active small organic molecules for electrical energy storage, such as the electrochemical couples used in aqueous organic flow batteries. The position is for one year and may be extended for a second year if performance justifies continued funding.
• All the work for a Ph.D. in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, or a related field must be completed by June 2017.
• Demonstrated strong skills in organic synthesis.
• Some familiarity with large-scale industrial chemistry.
• Pragmatism in meeting project deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
• Availability to begin the position by June 2017.
Interested parties should submit a C.V. including a list of publications, two publications of which they're proudest, and contact information for at least two professional references to: http://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/7397
Full consideration will be given to all applications received by March 1, 2017; applications received thereafter will be considered until the position is filled.
Harvard University is an equal opportunity employer. Women and underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.