EXPERT SYSTEMS WITH APPLICATIONS
EXPERT SYST APPL
|通讯方式：||PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD, THE BOULEVARD, LANGFORD LANE, KIDLINGTON, OXFORD, ENGLAND, OX5 1GB|
Science Citation Index Expanded
Current Contents - Engineering, Computing & Technology
|偏重的研究方向：||信息科学(35) 计算机科学(30) 管理综合(16) 管理科学与工程(16) 计算机应用技术(14) 工程与材料(8) 计算机软件(6) 人工智能(5) 运筹与管理(4) 机械工程(4) 自动化(4) 工业工程与管理(3) 计算机科学的基础理论(3) 信息安全(3) 信息系统与管理(3) 专家系统(2) 决策理论与方法(2) 模式识别(2) 管理系统工程(2) 工程热物理与能源利用(1) 数量经济理论与方法(1) 认知科学及智能信息处理(1) 机械动力学(1) 制造系统与自动化(1) 工程热物理相关交叉领域(1) 零件成形制造(1) 信号理论与信号处理(1) 电子学与信息系统(1) 神经网络(1) 自然语言理解与机器翻译(1) 化工热力学和基础数据(1) 化学工程及工业化学(1) 化学科学(1) 人工智能与知识工程(1) 医药科学(1) 人体医学信号检测、识别、处理与分析(1) 影像医学与生物医学工程(1)|
|审稿速度：||平均 8.85965 个月的审稿周期(非官方数据)|
|最新影响因子公布，web of science查询结果为：3.768，降了一点，整个行业热度都在降低。|
引文报告 1,421 检索结果来自 Web of Science 核心合集
您的检索: 出版物名称: (EXPERT SYSTEMS WITH APPLICATIONS)
精炼依据: 文献类型: ( ARTICLE OR REVIEW )
时间跨度: 2015-2016。 索引: SCI-EXPANDED, SSCI, A&HCI, CPCI-S, CPCI-SSH, ESCI, CCR-EXPANDED, IC。
With Editor：Mar 31, 2018
Reject：Apr 14, 2018 （更新结束）
Thank you for submitting the above paper for possible publication in Expert Systems with Applications (ESWA).
First, ESWA takes authorship very seriously and all paper submissions must completely comply with all of the following three policies on authorship:
(1) The corresponding author needs to enter the full names/full affiliation with country/email address of any/all co-authors in EES online system. It is also mandatory that all authors/co-authors must be listed in EES at submission.
(2) It is mandatory that the full names/full affiliation with country/email address of any/all co-authors must be included in title page of the manuscript. The title page with authors detail must be part of the main manuscript file.
(3) The authorship information in EES must be consistent with the authorship information on the title page of the manuscript.
It appears that you failed to completely comply with the 2nd policy on authorship. The title page in the PDF file of manuscript must include:
(a) the email address for each of your co-authors (including yourself), and
(b) complete affiliation with country for each of your co-authors (including yourself).
Second, authors must completely adhere to the three guidelines of mandatory highlights below:
(1) Only include 3 to 5 highlights. Minimum number is 3, and maximum number is 5.
(2) There should be a maximum of 85 characters, including spaces, per highlight. Please kindly read this guideline carefully - the guideline does not say there should be a maximum of 85 words per highlight. For example, the word "impact" consists of 6 characters; the word "significance" consists of 12 characters. Remove any acronyms from Highlights.
(3) Only the core results of the paper should be covered. For details with examples, see http://www.elsevier.com/highlights
It appears that you failed to completely comply with the ESWA authors' guidelines on Highlights.
Thus, we do not process your paper submission ESWA-D-18-01418, and the EES does not allow you to re-enter the paper submission ESWA-D-18-01418. You may, however, resubmit it online at http://ees.elsevier.com/eswa/ as a new paper submission once the above issues are completely fixed.
Thank you for your interest and submission to Expert Systems With Applications (ESWA).
Kindly note that the manuscripts first goes through a preliminary screen by the Editorial Office to see whether they should be passed to the next stage of formal and rigorous peer reviews. Important screening criteria in ESWA include (1) fit with the mission of the ESWA, (2) significance, originality, and impact on expert and intelligent systems, and (3) likelihood of moving forward acceptance in two rounds of rigorous peer review process. We are sorry that your paper didn't make the initial cut. The manuscript failed to meet these criteria, and was inappropriate for publication at this time.
However, I do think it could be considered by another journal, and I would like to suggest that you take advantage of the article transfer service that "Expert Systems With Applications" is part of. This gives you the option to have your manuscript files and details transferred to another journal. This removes the need for you to resubmit and reformat your manuscript, saving you valuable time and effort during the submission process.
If you click the link below you will find relevant information about the journal(s) to which I recommend transferring your submission. You have the option to accept or decline the transfer offer from the same web page:
This offer does not constitute a guarantee that your paper will be published in the suggested Journal, but it is our hope that this arrangement will help expedite the process for promising papers.